THRILLA GORILLA

As a lifelong comic book fan, this year has been an utter dissapointment so far with a firehose of dogshit being blasted on to our faces, fuck the wolverine movie, fuck the watchmen movie, fuck the terminator movie, fuck all the studios and directors that are ruining these awesome characters, the best character this summer is iron mike, and his superhero movie TYSON is better than all the shits I just mentioned, I seen it 6 times already , as mike likes to say , ”I’ll fuck you in your ass you faggot, I’ll eat your asshole alive you bitch, I’ll fuck you till you love me faggot, I want to eat your children! praise be to allah!!”
anyways this kid keeps popping up in these movies, I don’t know his name but he was john conner in this new terminator and Chekov, with the goofy Russian accent in the new star trek (which was actually good, and I hate star trek! It was fucking awesome to hear the beastie’s SABOTAGE in the movie, speaking of the beastie boys, adrock and john doe from X were in an amazing road movie that I used to watch everyday called ROADSIDE PROPHETS, until harry stole it from my house, anyways it has one of david carradine’s best scenes ever R.I.P.)
he also has a pretty good scene with Michael Jai White in KILL BILL that got deleted,

(Michael made a funny fucking movie BLACK DYNAMITE with director scott sanders, which is playing in vegas at CINEVEGAS next week, i might have to hit that up)
anyways , I’m watching all this shit going , this kids in every blockbuster this summer where the fuck have I seen him before, and then it hit me, he was in this fucked up movie ALPHA DOG with Justin timberlake and Sharon stone in a fat suit,


and he wore a mixtape shirt I made for upperplayground during the entire movie , he even dies while wearing it (just ruined the ending). Here’s some screengrabs off that movie, i think it was a pretty cool shirt , they printed one of my cassette mixtape cases on the back, here’s the image that’s on the back of the shirt,

and then Thurston moore grabbed my songlist and put it in his mixtape book, which I got, looked through and realized I had the most superior taste in music over anyone (to bring the shit back full circle "sabotage" is on the list).
Anyways since I’m talking about t-shirts and shit, does anyone know where I can get a L.A. raiders t-shirt?? this is the last time I wore mine, and I haven’t seen it since.

And if you don’t know steve nazar, you actually probably do, he designed all the T&C surf t-shirt designs, like thrilla gorilla,
this fucking nerd alex in 4rth grade ,used to sit right in front of me in Mrs. Zanka’s math class wearing a DA’BOYS shirt

and I’d copy that graphic on my homework over and over, while trying to look up her blouse while she leaned down to help other students from across the room (I was a pre-vert even back then) anyways my friend bobby asked me to design a shirt for THE HUNDREDS, and I was like fuuck I’m so over t-shirt shit, I just want to paint , but then I was cleaning my desk and I found some old nazar shit, and I was like I’m gonna do my ripoff/homage to nazar by doing my take on thrilla gorilla using my whale MUNKO , I sent my shit over , and just my luck, bobby was like,”did I tell you nazar is doing graphics for us now?” so now I feel like a fucking jerkoff doing hack art in the same season as the artist I’m hacking off, but what can I do? It’s all love,respect to nazar, check the shit out and have a neat summer .