MOTHERFUCKER


when I still lived in new york, I had a party at my house, and this Haitian nerd chick rolls up to me and is like,” I heard this is david chongs house? Are you david chong?” and I saidHerro” she says ‘I heard you got the best pork buns in town , but I can never eat at your restaurant momofuku because there’s always a long line to get in.” I was like” shiiiit give me your number and I’ll make those bun boys at your house.” I guess something got lost in translation because somehow harry ended up at her house, and I ended up in chinatown with a dumpling skin on my dick like an edible condom. I had dinner with my doppleganger david chang tonight and a girl he already knows thought I was still him, right in front of him, you know why? We all look the same and we all smell like kimchee KGB 4 LIFE!!!