MANIC DEPRESSION

AXIS BOLD AS FUCK!! I remember listening to the ,wind cries mary, for the first time over and over, again studying the words, the background snare noises, the rhythm and guitars ,till it drove my ,in the closet at the time roommate insane enough to throw my alarm clock tape player against the wall, smashing it to pieces. After I smashed his head against the wall leaving the embossed wallpaper pattern imprinted on his forehead, I grabbed all my blue cans, and proceeded to paint all the streetlights blue, for tomorrow. I fell asleep with the sun coming up blue paint all over my clothes, face and hands. The sounds of confused traffic horns in the background.

"The traffic lights they turn blue tomorrow
And shine their emptiness down on my bed,
The tiny island sags downstream
'Cos the life they'd lived is dead."-JIMI HENDRIX
That’s jimi Hendrix, he fucking ripped the shit out of life and then died
My fellow left handed bro died when he was only 27 years old. This extremely limited print is of the legend jimi hendrix, in all his glory and inspired madness, there will only be 27 editions of this giclee’ print, at $600 plus shipping, all signed numbered, and left handed guitar drawn on some of the prints, I already gave 8 of them away to friends and family, so really there’s only 19 left. This print would not be for my ex-roomate ,You will really have to like Jimi or have manic depression for this one, my largest print to date, the print will be reproduced the same size as the original 4 foot painting on, Breathing Color's Elegance Velvet Platinum Edition ,It’s a high end digital water color paper at ,44" x 51 5/8" . Longtime family friends the namba’s ,will be producing this bad boy, 30 years in the business with top secret custom silk screening techniques, look for totally mental prints in the future. For this JIMI print Contact bobby namba at bnamba@live.com, the prints are huge so expect at least 3 weeks for delivery.
He will be handling all orders and sales . he’s in l.a. I’m in new york ,Don’t email or call me, I cant help you. be nice to bobby and he'll be nice to you.