K-town special

Good morning new york city! I can see you trying to hide through the wire

c'mon lets wake everyone up!!! it's a beautiful day!(just kidding let's sleep in till 2pm)

I see you on the train

And pretty soon I will see you in L.A.

The after party this time will be in Koreatown, because frankly everywhere else sucks.

no one flinches in K-town when I flash my shiny stars

on this special night, I will make a smaller print of a large 6 foot painting I did in china, called DEATH BLOSSOM, but I won’t make many. Even with this crappy iphone flick you can see how crisp and juicy it is, look at how FUCKING BRIGHT that orange turned out!

I’ll see you a few days later in the MIA for our friend the Nastiest NECKFACE’s Halloween BASH. A lot of hard work is going into this and it’ll be the nastiest we’ve seen from the necked one thus far, see you in sunny Miami this winter.

For dinner I will eat an Albino crab with red eyes to give me mythical retard strength so I can strike with might of Mjöllnir , and blast off with the quickness of the fabled Sleipnir, for the coming months

Good night New York!

Thanks for being nice to me, I miss you already