BAD BRAINS

My favorite band in my favorite place!
RVCA, DAVID CHOE, and BAMP
Present
BAD BRAINS in HAWAII!!!!!!!!
OCTOBER 27th pipeline café, doors open at 7pm
Tickets available at groovetickets.com, pipeline box office, In4mation,Blue Hawaii, WRV north shore, and all military outlets.
Here’s the poster and t-shirt for the show

And here’s some bad brains art I did that wasn’t used



It’s happening soon!! Los Angeles!
Here’s the official flier for the giant robot 15 year biennale show in L.A.

And here’s the unofficial flier with a video of some shit I busted out last year.


Along with the DEATH BLOSSOM print, I’m making a print of a GIANT ROBOT
There will be three different versions of this ROBOT, and to commemorate the 15 years
Giant robot has been in my life, there will only be 5 of each print made to
Add up to 15 years.
More details on all these print releases will be up on here soon.

Here’s a closeup detail of the robot print.

Here’s some pictures of new york by margotwood and kate



And here’s a naked chick just for fun(the bible on the dresser is the best)