NEW YORKERS


Thanks for coming out in the cold to my toy signing at giant robot, and helping to start 2009 right ! thanks for all the love and support,(I haven't seen that many copies of SLOWJAMS since 1999!!) thanks for the homemade cookies, spawn toys, mom’s for bringing your kids , and mostly for sharing your awesome art with me, like this drawing here.

You guys are cool for coming out, so I’m gonna share some pictures and art with you from the last few weeks,
Here’s the card my dad drew me for xmas

Here’s the card my mom drew me for xmas

Kimchee bulgogi hotdog only in new york

Hanging out in vegas for a quick second, kaylyn dressed up to the nines ,and me dressed to shit as usual

Gleaming the cube at youtubelive in san francisco

Customizing prints and then cutting loose in Minneapolis(photo's by joe to)

Boots and kimos best pancakes in the universe and of course zippy’s with fruit punch in Hawaii, hanging out with Nicole in oahu painting her using the red dye, from flaming hot cheetos



My friend james jean storms new york this weekend, with one of the best art shows you will ever see, I will be there, you should too.

James Jean
Kindling: New Works on Paper and Canvas
Gallery I
Solo Exhibition
Jan 10 thru Feb 7, 2009
Opening Reception—Saturday, January 10th 6pm- 9pm
Jonathan LeVine Gallery
529 W. 20th Street, 9E
New York, NY 10011