I CAN'T HEAR YOU


PLAY LOUDER!!!
I get super excited whenever I play drums,!*^%$ I break a lot of sticks, pedals, cymbals,, and pound my way out of time constantly, I tried to play with a click but I play to loud to hear it, I got good ear buds, and now I play 20 to 30 random songs off my ipod every morning to start my day and get my chops up, dont laugh when I fuck up, i'll only play louder to cover up

i cheated and skipped over some songs i didnt feel like playing, but you have to give me credit for powering through "tell it to my heart" by taylor dane, here's the playlist from this morning, (i'm still sitting in my boxers as i write this)
Outkast,Ratatat,Blink 182,Timbaland Nelly Furtado,Mickey Avalon,50 cent,Lil Wayne,Peaches,Justin Timberlake,Taylor Dane,Neptunes,Pixies,Run DMC,Dead prez,T.I.,Harold Faltermeyer,

cut to 6 years ago, here i am celebrating my solo show in 2003 at 111 minna, in san francisco, i jammed all night with my friends,Ted Shred, Cutsoquick and Goldenchyld from Fingerbangerz, the C'mish and Snackmaster, who knew less than 72 hours later,I'd be in a japanese prison(this was filmed by niem, go here to see more shit from that night)