CASABLANCA

why do i feel like this is a dream, where have i seen this guy, this place, and this jaguar before???





here's a letter from joey

Hey David,

I don't want to start fanning out or anything, but Me and my
friend have recently started following your Thumbs Up series on
VBS.TV and we like it a lot. I don't think I will ever have the
guts to stop what I'm doing and go around the country hitch hiking
and train hopping for an extended period of time. I do like to
travel and recently I went to Memphis with a few of my friends on a
road trip. We stopped at the Casablanca Cafe (The restaurant is
called Casablanca Grill now) while we were there and got to see the
Jag. We talked to Aimer about you and Harry and he said he
remembered you guys and he wanted me to show him the video on
youtube. He said we were the second group of people to talk to him
about the video that week. We got some pictures with him and if you
would like I could e-mail you those.

Either way I was just hoping to say hi, tell you about my Memphis
trip, and tell you that your show is really awesome. I can't wait
to see season 3. I hope to hear back from you soon.

Joey M