LOWER EASTSIDE


For the first time, I‘ll be having solo exhibitions in china and korea, later this year and next year(PYO gallery,Beijing Nov 15-Dec 18, 2008), so I’ll leave the US for awhile with a final groupie group grouper (I hate group shows, but I’m with good company on this one, trust me) in my new town ,New york City, I been working on a large body of work focusing on the city of Catchfools , and the land of play, I’m taking out a few of my best pieces to showcase in this east coast fuckfest.
The flier says private view so I don’t know how I’m gonna get in, if I see you there , we’ll try and sneak in together.
LAZARIDES proudly presents
OUTSIDERS-NEW YORK
282-284 BOWERY, NEW YORK NEW YORK, 10012 private view, on Thursday the 25th of September, from 6 on, open to the public the 26th and will be up for about 2 weeks, and than disappear, like it was never here.
FAILE
BLU
DAVID CHOE
PAUL INSECT
JR
ZEVS
CONOR HARRINGTON
SPACE INVADER
POLLY MORGAN
ANTONY MICALLEF
REAS
JONNY YEO
MODE2
BAST
MARK JENKINS
VHILS
MIRANDA DONOVAN
Also , a little bit down the way in the same area, Upperplayground will sink it’s tusks into the big apple, right next door to giant robot, opening at the end of September,I just painted this there, yesterday.
Here’s the info for GR, Upperplayground will be right next door.
Giant Robot Gallery
437 East 9th Street
Between 1st Ave. & Ave. A, in the East Village
New York, New York 10009
(212) 674-GRNY (4769) / grny.net

after all the chaos is done, I’ll see you at the beach
Louis Vuitton Hawaii International Film Festival
HIFF.org , im going to Hawaii on October 12th to the 16th, for dirty hands, if you don’t see me there, it’s cuz I’m down the street at zippy’s.