ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!!

I can’t believe the maniacs I get to work with these days, I just got the prototype for my wood toy,CHOEGAL, that comes out before Xmas, from doublepunch and upperplayground, I thought they were sending me back my original, but this is what they are all gonna look like! a thousand of these fuckers, being hand painted right now! No two the same!, I gave detailed instructions to the factory on how to replicate my multi layered style, and looking at this toy, I can’t even tell the difference from the original, I should just get these fuckers to do all my paintings for me too! Anyways the whole toy is made out of wood, it has a lot of moving parts, and the head spins around to reveal three different faces and emotions, i been staring at this thing for over an hour I can’t get over it, I been fucking cloned!!

And then to take it even more over the top, I find out from upperplayground that my obama print is gonna be screenprinted?! I sent them a really layered mixed media painting, I’m not sure you guys know what your talking about, that’s impossible, no it’s gonna be a fucking screenprint, and then I find out they’re gonna be printed by ben lafond at burlesque, who maybe the best screen printers in the buisness, making prints with my favorite artists like Aaron Horkey and EWOK, who both have insanely detailed work, I still cant figure out or understand how they are gonna turn a painting into a screenprint, well somehow they figured it out and have it separated into a massive 8 color screenprint, I'm sorry the print is already sold out , but here’s some pictures showing the process,




the original painting

my brother Jimmy will be on a major wheat pasting campaign getting poster quality copies of this image up before the election, if you see him in your town , try and get one off of him, no guarantees, good job everyone, I’m in disbelief in all the details, and I love details , that’s where god is. And for more wacky german fun, as soon as I finished the Original obama painting, and sent off the files to make the print, I got a check from a german fellow offering to buy the painting, I just checked with my bank, and the check has bounced, the Obama original is back for sale if your interested, proceeds will go to support Obama's bid for President