THUMBS UP SEASON#2!!! WE’RE BACK BITCHES!!

I always thought I was regular , I’d shit 3 maybe 4 times a day, I noticed after the stress of filming the first season of thumbs up, and the stress of playing high stakes black jack that I started to shit on average 6 to 7 times a day , I asked my mother yesterday if this was weird, and you know what she said to me? “SON you are perfect!” so I guess I’m better than regular, I’m perfect !!! all I can say though is , it’s a fucking miracle with that many days on the open road for season 2 with my IBS, I didn’t shit my pants once! I had many close calls but my bowels prevailed, I personally think this season is 100 times better than last season , I hope you enjoy, new episodes will go up every Monday!!
http://www.vbs.tv/safari_sad.php?bctid=1293598942