flying monkey


These fuckers just caught me on a flying monkey kind of day..
----------
Hi,

I was checking out your art and I suddenly thought I wonder if he
would be interested in working with us. My friends and I have started
a small nonprofit. We are all disabled punk kids who ride our
wheelchairs in skate parks. We are working on promoting it as a sport
and also making a skate chair... we will have our prototype soon.
What we really need right now is a kick ass artist who can make us an
image. I draw, but nothing like you. You rock. I wish I could have
seen your show in SJ. I live in Oakland but my business partners live
down there. So I guess I need to know how much you would charge (if
you even do art for money) to make us a logo and work with my
brother (he's the technical linux guru) to make us something kind of
like your website, but with our photos and video.
anyway, I love your website.

The name of our company is Bad Munky, Inc.

we are at www.badmunky.org

we'd like an evil flying monkey to be our logo. i like your girls as
well, the style is really sweet. I don't know, I just thought I'd try
to see if you are interested. We can pay $200 upfront. Then i'd
like to do a contract like say a total of $1200 for the website
images over the course of a few months, working with us on
sketches... we also kind of thought about doing a monthly comix but
not really more like a graphic novel in installments that would go
on the website. We would help write it. it would be kind of sick
humor, about cripple life, blood and guts and shit. There will also
of course be video of our tricks (like skate video) on there as well
as photos, links to other websites, information about the sport and
a blog type thing that my pro skater friend is going to write.

if you are at all interested, write back. We are for real, we have
the money and the determination. And even if you'e not interested
maybe you know someone who would be, like a student or street artist
that hasn't gone big yet and had shows in galleries.

thanks for reading

Rachel