ASSASINATE YOUR SOUL!!!!

Selling oranges by the freeway, selling hand carved marble chess sets
from tiajuana door to door in Beverly hills, selling diet magic weight
loss pills to chubsters, selling whores in Africa gave me the confidence
to slang my own artwork for over a decade.and it’s been great, but the
truth is I’m tired of negotiating and chasing down cash more than I’m
actually painting, why not have someone else better, smarter and more
equipped to deal with it? Enter Mark suroff of the soul assasins creative
agency. This dude holds it down, I met with mark, estevan oriol, and
mr. Cartoon this week three of the most coolest laid back dudes around,
they are all driven, hungry, and workaholics like me so I think it will
be a perfect marriage. Time to pass over the mike. And speaking of mike
, these boys like to frequent the Keroke bars in koreatown, you can’t
get the mike out of their hands once they get on, Cartoon sang ,nirvana-
all apologies, TWICE!!! What you are seeing in this photo(left to
right) is mark suroff-master cleanse diet -4 days, mr. Cartoon master
cleanse diet-5days, me-steady diet of kimchee, sesos and lengua, estevan
oriol-master cleanse diet 11 days , lost 35 llbs!, and Bronson the hairless
Egyptian cat ,been on a diet of pussy and fancy feast since burf.
@ Tattoo Designs Wallpaper Proudly Powered by Blogger