GANG BANG DANCE

People who keep up on my shit, have recently said to me “dave if you haven’t been painting for a year, then what the fuck have you been doing ?!” so I guess I’ll address that right here.
Well besides fucking some of the same women tiger woods, Charlie sheen, and elliot spitzer have been fucking, without the scandal, because, a)im not married b)I’m not in politics or an A list celebrity or a good image sports figure , I’m a 5’10 asian dude with black hair and brown eyes, I don’t lie and cheat,I look like over half the planet's population, it’s like living in camoflauge I can run around in broad daylight and act a fool, and no one gives a shit, it’s great! But I didn’t spend all my time fucking and fucking around ,so then you ask what did I do with the rest of my time? I challenged myself and ……

I danced you fool! I danced my fucking ass off like a mother fucking hurricane!



And you think this shit is easy? I’m not naturally a gifted dancer, put a drumstick or paintbrush in my hand and I go crazy when I hear a cymbal. And a hi hat with a souped up tempo. It’s no problem, I can knock it out in my sleep . but you think stripping down to my chonies being a backup dancer for DIE ANTWOORD one of the biggest rap acts in the world , dancing in front of thousands of people is easy??


That shit is stressful…. But it’s also the most funnest shit ever. When adrock said in the major motion picture “lost angels” I just want to dance and meet interesting people, I was like “me too! Me too!, “ and I meant it in the gayest way possible. And in fact , it wasn’t the first time I’d danced for the biggest music act in the world , I’d already been broken in , in highschool,

one day I ditched korean school with my friend albert and answered this ad, and showed up to this auditorium

not gay(92-94?)

and slam danced and lost my fucking mind to kurt cobain and dave grohl, man that fucker hit’s hard! You can see me for a few seconds in a video called “smells like teen spirit”


i got to touch the guitar before it got smashed

So I had some good coaches on my path to dancing with the stars and getting into art that has more to do with performing.

La dance crew floordorks enclosed a circle around me and forced me to dance(not gay)



I got great advice and inspiration from mickey Avalon and NKOTB dancer, Stephanie to just let it all hang out.



not gay

Dancing with FRIENDSWITHYOU and ben jones

so not gay

Performing with the dandy warhols

Studying strippers in every city



Watching my brother, is like watching a living breathing work of art



Practicing wearing costumes in public to get over shyness


Working the door for neckface's Halloween show, 2 years in a row




Of course I cant leave out the son of my uncles nephew’s best friend, harry kim, he’s one of the best dancers and spectacular human beings on the planet.
This year the whole crew split up to explore different aspects of dance and interpretive performance art.

denzolo

watch james jean get jizzed on with paint at 4:15


Some gayer than others,

DIE JUNGE DIE YOUNG (The Young Die Young) from Jason Jaworski on Vimeo.


but then like voltron or wutang we cum together as one, and just like truth is stranger than fiction, tonight, me , Jason and denzolo, got asked perform in front of a bunch of old rich white people like 'the edge', ringo and Barbara Streisand, and we danced and played our asses off and ate all the delicious whore dervs and farted the whole way home.

not gay






Always grinning and winning. See you on the dance floor!


don't give up your day job!