FACE FUCKED

Truth is stranger than fiction, one day some young men that were starting a social networking site for college kids, hired me to paint their offices. Then their website went on to become the biggest social networking site in the world, which made those kids, the richest kids in the universe. This story was so interesting a famous director named david fincher who made amazing movies like “The Game” and “fight club” made a movie called “the social network” based on these kids. Because of his attention to detail they wanted to hire me to repaint their Hollywood set to make it look exactly like how I painted the kids offices years ago in palo alto, but because I had also become a rich famous artist at this point, they could not afford me with their laughable art department budget, so instead they hired my good friends and tremendous artists, rob sato and joe to (joe to, who once ridiculed me endlessly and mocked me for painting the offices of that social networking site) were now on set recreating the murals I once did years ago, but instead for a david fincher movie starring Justin timberlake, and poetically doing 1000 times better job then what my original paintings looked like LOL ☺





this is the new shit rob and joe did

this is the old shit i did originally