TECH SUPPORT - STOP SENDING ME MONEY

I barely know how to blog, and i know nothing of how to update a website, the last time i updated my website, i think people
were scared their computers we're all gonna reset, so I apologize for that, but nothing on my "STORE" section has been for sale in years, so please stop blindly sending money to my paypal, unless your just being nice, and you want to take care of me and watch me enjoy my life.
a week or so ago we released our newest print "Falling for Grace" giclee on arches paper image size 20"x20" paper 24"x24" signed & numbered 1-250,new print for sale, too many people clicked on all at once so the shopping cart ,crashed, so we re-directed people over to paypal, and this didn't happen the other times, but they said it was"suspicious" the activity that was going down so we got shut down on technical foul's, anyways the point is, the print is not sold out, the shit was just janky for a sec, everything is back up and should be running smoothly, DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY OR E-MAIL REQUESTS FOR PRINTS TO ME, i can't help you there, there's a few left , so if you didn't know, now you know, if you want a print here you go.


life isn't all bad when technology goes bad, sometimes happy accidents and datamoshing goes right, like this
(stick with it till the end)