FLASHY PANS & JUMPING SHARKS

here's some more funny lemon's and sour grapes for my giant vat of lemonade.
enjoy!

-I can't see anything good about this guy and certainly can't see a reason why his shit should sell for so much money. Flash in the pan this guy. Mark my words. Strictly speaking he of course has the ability to draw and render. But what he does with that ability is gawdy, lame, childish, and corny. And from what I pick up from what I read about him. So is he. next. --

-Is it me or did David get fat?--

-sound eyes is a money making pile of over hyped american shite. Or as us Brits like to call it poo-poo. Mr Choe you are losing fans......fast!!!--

-You really fucked over your fans and buyers on this release. You're not that great and yet you're putting out more stuff than Takahashi Murakami or Banksy. You really should have stuck to the 76 edition size instead of screwing over your fans and making money. __Prices on ebay are plummeting for your work. __You hear that Mr. Choe? That's the sound of inevitability. You've jumped the shark man.--

-All I see is an extravagant mess and immature subject mature -no surprise coming from an immature person. Banksy. Says so much more by saying so much less.--