fucked SIDEWAYS....


don't get high off your own supply.
one of the most fucked up things from the time i was a starving artist till even today is.
people are cheap, they don't value art and they don't want to pay for it.
for the first 5 years in my career i worked for little or nothing and was more than happy, about even getting a job.
the fucked up part is, when i'm working for free for a magazine or a record cover or whatever, it would be cool to get a complimentary copy sent to you since, i'm not getting anything else that's helping with the rent. the people that don't hook it up
are scumbags and assholes. half the magazine's i've done illustrations for .i've never even seen the final result in print. and i like print. i like touching stuff. so that sucks for me, anyways one of the worst offenders is bonny doon(i hate to plug them ,but it's bonnydoonvineyard.com), they are a wacky winery in california that has artist's like ralph steadman and gary taxali making thier labels, over two years ago they hired me to paint live for one of thier private wine parties, and it was cool ,they paid me and that was it, cut to two months ago, hanging out with my friend andrew and he cracks open a bottle of choe wine?!??!? what the fuck?!? the dude's had taken a photo of what i painted that day, two years ago and made a wine using my art, and never even fucking told me about it, anyways they're fuckers for doing that, but they ended up paying me and sending over a couple cases of wine, the best part is they even spelled my name wrong on the bottle.

try to find a bottle it's impossible to find.