TACO THURSDAYS


Taco Thursdays with Lykki Li and Tarik Saleh

Orange sauce 9 out of 10 times is good sauce

Lykki likes swamp girl, and you did too! thanks everyone for another sold out print! i love you guys!!!

I know I’m totally good looking and all , but stop drawing me bro!

bobby brownstar, a legend is born

Best part of E3 was real fake nerds with huge fake tits and pictures of real nerds with real huge tits.

taking a break from painting to shoot music videos, it's so hard

hard work

sasha has cool hair

good help is hard to find, looking for ass-istants

chillin the most

aki and beefheart ,the race is on

Selection from the Tenore collection

this monster book has cool design

original frank quitely art

The queen is dead but long live the shoes

Caught this Awesome pause on Kenny powders on the way to the shitter. I have a new Japanese bidet toilet seat that shoots a warm powerful stream of water on my asshole to clean it, but if I pull my asscheeks apart a little it shoots right up there, I let it fill up a little ,and then reverse shoot the water out of my asshole, it feels good to do that , and then go right back into eastbound and down.

brutal hike's with dad, he leaves me in the dust


Always chillin in first class with no class