FACE OFF


4 years ago this 21 year old kid told me he was gonna change the world,
here it is 4 years later, at 25 years old, i think it's safe to say mark zuckerberg has changed the world,
david fincher is in talks to direct the movie about facebook, i asked mark if i make a cameo, if william hung or bobby lee can play me.

i got the cobwebs off the whip, and took a cruise in the Lincoln. i paid for this car ,cash money after gambling for 36 hours straight.

even though this is a shitty camera flick, it's one of my favorite photo's cuz it shows bros being bros.
two of my favorite comedians ,yoshi obayashi and russell peters, with his brother clayton at russells new house in the hills before his canadian tour.... fuck canada

joe to and ely kim, these two look like bro's but they are not. saelee oh,caroline hwang and Ely kim visited me and joe in the studio last year before my london show, and we watched ely get down, if you havent seen ely get down on it, watch this

BOOMBOX from Ely Kim on Vimeo.