DARK CIRCLES (get some rest)


I will be releasing , my first watercolor print, DARK CIRCLES (get some rest), with outeredgestudio, this tuesday, DEcember 2nd.
I just flew to monterey and signed them all, and they look better than the original ,
it will be $350 and limited to an edition of 150 ,
contact Andrew Jackson at outeredgestudio.com for more details.

for more affordable stuff, get my new book, it is my first hardcover book,
and my first one in years, after dragging my feet for over a year,
the book that was supposed to coincide with my show in london, just
got released,It has super high res reproductions of almost every
watercolor and mixed media painting that I did for the entire show,
mixed with photo’s and all the murals I did in the U.K. and new
york. they are limited to only 500 copies and are almost gone
, They are £25 each. Please call the print shop on
+44(0)2032380108 to place an order or order online at
http://www.lazinc.com/contact/

also
A wooden toy figure with hidden moving parts is almost finished,
hopefully they’ll be here before x-mas ,they’re making about 1000
of these and I’m not sure how much they’ll be but check with ningyoushi


and if you speak german you can understand this video